New Year = New Travels


Happy Belated New Year Everyone!

2016 can definitely be your year. There are so many amazing places in the world to visit, yet it seems like we just don't have enough time to see it all. My absolute favourite places from 2015 were:

1. Ios, Greece
The most perfect little Greek Island with beautiful beaches, a pumping party life and such a laid back, relaxing beach vibe you will never want to leave.

2. Barcelona, Spain
Sangria, tapas, the Sagrada Familia, a crazy night life, friendly and welcoming locals- Barcelona is LOVE!

3. Edinburgh, Scotland 
Castles, Harry Potter's origin, ghost tours, creepy graveyards, underground tunnels and cellars, cobblestone roads and a history that will blow your mind.

4. Budapest, Hungary
Ruin bars, fairytale islands with water parks, epic music festivals, very cheap food and booze, escape rooms and famous baths.

5. Ireland (I loved it all)
Green, Green, Green EVERYWHERE! Historic sights such as the Giants Causeway, the Cliffs of Moher and Dunluce castle, not to mention the magical fairy rings, the life changing pies, the best pub atmospheres you will ever experience, beautiful landscapes and mountains and bays.

Last year was all about new adventures and travelling Europe for me, and now that I've started I don't think I will ever be able to stop. A new year means more travelling, which I am so grateful for but have also been working my ass off towards. My travel bucket list grows longer everyday and the hardest part is that even when you can cross one off, you still want to re-visit it so it's almost a never ending cycle.

My travel goals for 2016 are to finish seeing everything on my bucket list for Europe which includes: another trip to Edinburgh, possibly round 2 of Octoberfest, more of Spain, Italy and Greece, followed by a Croatian sail and a bit of Rome in between. Then it's more work, work, work, save, save, save, so hopefully an America/Canada trip is on the cards for 2017!

Travel can only happen if YOU make it happen. Don't leave it until your old and decrepit, make this year, your travel year!

Share:

0 comments